Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Writings: Survive

It was all he could do to stop himself from crying. When it boiled down to the end, his life was forsaken for the greater good. A useless being who did not deserve to exist. Why had he ever thought this had change? This was the way in the past. It would the same now. And it would be the case in the future. He would never trust, never hope again. He shuddered at screams that echo all around him.

Survive. I have to survive first. Then, then... I will make sure everyone who did this to me will paid their debts twice back to me. He stared at the blank cell walls in front of him and fought the urge to vomit.

One step at a time. One step at a.. One step.... One.

Note: A picture of prison life (in the past?) from my mind. I am not too sure what I was thinking when I was writing this. Maybe I will write a follow-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment