Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pocky there and here

My secret trash of pocky has ran out. Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

pocky

Ever since my mother and sister returned from japan, I have been munching on the delicious pocky they had brought back along with them. Blueberry, chocolate, almond chocolate, chocolate coffee. I have been munching on all of them for the past few days.

Pocky made in Japan are packed in 4 small packets of 5 sticks each in one box. They are also more delicious from those made in thailand. The pocky that you find in singapore for 1.20 dollar at fair price is made in Thailand not Japan (thanks peaz). While tasty, it does not compared with those made in Japan.

My advice? Go Japan buy the snacks there. Remember to worship me with some pocky for my awesome insights on pocky.

No comments:

Post a Comment