Monday, July 21, 2008

Flickr oh Flickr...

I had an account on Flickr since 2005. I have always been a loyal fan of Flickr.

However, as a student I'm a freeloader; I cannot pay for the professional account and use strictly the pro account. And I have completely forgotten about Flickr's wonderful restriction: Only 200 photos will be shown.

It wasn't recently when I was uploading a whole lot of photos that I suddenly wondered why the hell half of my photos disappeared.

Flickr, you have been very good but I need more space for my photos. I out-grew you. T_T

Anyone can recommend me a good photo sharing website? =(

2 comments:

Xinwei said...

photobucket. i thinkit can store much more.

T__T said...

Yes but it reduces the size of the photo.

I can't remember what's the limit though.

Post a Comment