Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bad photos, japanese food

Dull Photo
I was sorting through my photos a few days ago when I discovered I had many photos taken of food. All shared one thing in common - terrible photography skills. I have come to the conclusion that I'm just a very bad photographer; especially on food. Most of it are not posted here as they are really really bad. Blurry, yellow effects can be seen on most.

Another thing that most shared in common? Most are photos of Japanese food. I have eaten more japanese food than say, European or Italian food. Sun with Moon, ichiban boshi, akashi, waraku, ton tom, tonkichi, ajitei, Shin Kushiya, and Marutama Ramen are some of the restaurants that I have patronised in the recent past.

Beef. That was delicious

My conclusion is that I really loved japanese food even though it is very expensive. Especially beef. Wagfu beef. But I cannot shared my joy in the food as the photographs I have taken are plain bad.

1 comment:

Ivan Chew said...

Maybe the food was so good that you just lost concentration! The "bad" photos could actually be an indication of how good the food is. LOL

Post a Comment