Thursday, September 25, 2008

Food: Ah Chew Desserts

This isn't really a review as I only tried one dish.

Went to the rather famous Ah Chew Desserts (阿秋甜品) 2 days ago to try the desert.

Time was around 6.45pm, the store wasn't packed yet though there was a queue of china tourists (PR?) tapao (getting some takeaways) some dessert.

Ordered their signature dish, mango and pomelo with sago at $3.80. The serving was typically small. The mango cubes were sweet and delicious though I did not like the ice pieces.

Regretted not ordering steam egg with milk especially when I googled Ah Chew after I got home.

I need to try more mango sago dish from other stalls (eg. Ji De Chi) before I can give my verdict.

Ah Chew Desserts is at 1 Liang Seah Street #01-11 Liang Seah Place

No comments:

Post a Comment