Friday, September 12, 2008

A Taste of Nightmare

I had food poisoning. It is one of the worst experience in my life and I don't ever want to go through it again. Which reminds me - I forgot to take my medicine!

It all started when my aunt recommended the claypot bee hoon store. You see, she suggested that we buy an additional serving of the soup and freeze it until we find the time to cook it with our own crab.

It was a great suggestion but it also resulted in us having food poisoning. Us being my sister and I. My mum decided that too much crab was bad for health so she cooked fish and prawns with noodles for us. It tasted fantastic but that was also the start of the nightmare.

Waking up at 2am with the worst stomach ache? Check
Being intimate with the loo? Check
Vomit for 6 or 7 times? Check
Vomit until the bile appears? Check
No energy to move anywhere? Check

I still can't fathom why my mum, who had eaten that potent dish as well, did not suffer from anything. Or indeed, why my aunt and her family did not suffer from any form of backlash as well.

Now, the mere mention of the claypot cab bee hoon makes me quavers in fear. I don't ever want to drink the soup again.

No comments:

Post a Comment