Thursday, October 30, 2008

Food Review: Soyako

Since ladyironchef was recommending Soyako fervently, I decided to try for myself just how good was the beancurd.

Glutinous rice balls with beancurd was smooth. It wasn't too sweet yet smooth, as far as my inexperienced taste buds (with beancurds) were concerned.

The beancurds came with three glutinous rice balls (also known as tang yuans). Two of tang yuans had sesame fillings while the last remaining tang yuan had peanut fillings instead. The tang yuan was tasty though it made me extremely full!

The cost of a glutinous rice balls with beancurd is $2. An ordinary beancurd will set you back by 80 cents. I recommend people to get their beancurd instead unless you are in the mood for tang yuan or are famished.

Rating: 7/10

Soyako is located in Bukit timah food centre, #02-166.

1 comment:

ladyironchef said...

yep, i usually just get their bean curd without any rice balls. its good enough. hahaha

Post a Comment