Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Food Review: Tom's Kitchen

I was recommended this western food stall at Bukit Timah Food Centre. Since I was in the area for school, I just had to try it!

Grilled chicken


The Grilled Chicken with black Pepper Sauce was a little too peppery for me. The grilled chicken was done rather well. It was delicious though the serving is a little bit small. However, I felt that the strong pepper sauce ruined the grilled chicken. It might tastes better without the excessive pepper. The cold potato salad was sweet. Personally, I like it but there may be people (eg. my partner) who might not.

chicken cutlet

The Chicken Cutlet was crispy but salty. You can choose either rice or french fries. The rice comes with little bits of fried eggs. Both dishes cost $4.50, a standard price for western food.

Rating: 6.5/10

Tom's Kitchen is located in the Bukit timah food centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment