Sunday, November 02, 2008

Dancing around Nanowrimo

It's that time of the year again.

Yes. That.

Nanowrimo is here again. And I have failed to join it for the 5th year running. And probably won't be able to join the next year since I have two major projects or the year after that as I will be working.

Meanwhile as I danced through the house like a psychotic manic, ideas are filling my brain to the brim: A seriously screwed up family. A pair of twins who loved each other so deeply that they will do anything for each other. A periodic story of a thief who is swept into a palace intrigue when he steals the king's purse. A man seeking for the perfect girlfriend even if it means plastic surgery.

Argh! Stop it you silly brain I only have 28 days if I want to join Nonowrimo Nanowrimo. I must procrastinate. procastinae.. procastina...

No comments:

Post a Comment