Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Feast

Every year on Christmas day my family gathers at my aunt's house for gift exchanges and food. The food has been getting better and this year definitely is the best.

We have appetizers:


Biscuit with cheese
Biscuit with cream cheese

Appetizer
Fruit tarts

And some tomato with wasabi + other things sauce.

The main course:

Sushi
Sushi from Kuriya

Ham
Ham that I didn't try

Chicken Pie
Chicken Pie with nice and delicious potato and some cheese. It could be less milky.

Baked Pasta
Baked Pasta with sausages on top

Something Rice
Something Rice which I didn't try

Roasted Chicken
Roasted Chicken with stuffing. Waited forever for this.


At this point I stopped taking photos except for the chocolates below.

Ferrero garden
Ferrero Garden Chocolates, pretty good

We ate three rounds of desserts. Some cheese brownie from Baker's story, apple strudel, and an entire pot of tao suan (spilt mung beans) with you tiao (fried dough) cooked by my mum. I think there was supposed to be log cake but I guess everyone was too full.

There was also plenty of red wine served. I surprised myself; I drank very little wine this time round. Oh well, I can make up for this on New Year's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment