Thursday, December 04, 2008

Seoul Yummy Express

I just realised that I have forgotten to post a lot of food entries here! Here's one of them eaten at food republic, Suntec.

Korean beef hotplateI ordered this beef hotplate set (around 7.60?) from Seoul Yummy Express. I been hearing good stuff about the Seoul Yummy restaurant but frankly I don't see anything great about the food. That is, assuming the food served in the food court is of the same standard as the restaurant.

There was a healthy serving of lettuces which I liked. The beef was generally aright. Nothing special. As a matter of fact, I prefer the korean beef/spicy chicken etc hotplate I have eaten at the former Le Meridien hotel. The korean stall there should also be cheaper? I need to return again for the xth time to eat!

I do have a question. Are all korean soups suppose to taste bland and unappetizing? It's been quite some time since I last eaten any korean food with a serving of soup. But the soup provided at Seoul Yummy is really unsavoury. Urgh.

Rating: 5/10

Seoul Yummy Express
Food Republic
Suntec

No comments:

Post a Comment