Thursday, March 12, 2009

IT Show: Crowds and Bacon Salts

It may have been Thursday afternoon but it was still quite crowded. There were parts in the hall where I couldn't move at all.

Still, at least for most of the time, I could get from place to place so it wasn't that bad yet. Saturday is probably going to be the worst.

Photo taken from here
I was mostly going around Hall 6 as the items I wanted were sold there. It was there that I saw this strange tiny counter tuck at one corner of another booth. Selling earphone sets with bacon salt as free gift.

So unique! The earphones are actually CrossRoads MylarOne Bijou and it has not just the bacon salt but also an amplifier and oink earphones as free gifts for 70 dollars. In the end I didn't get it as it was over my budget (under $50 please!). For those who are interested, it's sold by Jaben at booth 6501, right corner.

After much deliberation - and squeezing around - I bought a low end audio-technica ear phone for $36.50. The free gift? One lolipop. Boo Hoo. I am starting to regret not getting the CrossRoads.

I also bought a multi-purpose card reader for $9.50. Yes, I know it's expensive, but I couldn't be bothered to hunt for a cheaper one. Not after I walked around looking for a single SDHC card reader and couldn't find any! So I just grabbed whatever that didn't looked like they would break down in 1 week (which is surprisingly hard to find).

Oh, if anyone feel thirsty or hungry, they should head to the Singtel and M1 booth at floor 2. You may get some free gelato and coffee if you are lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment