Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ah Chew again

P6241682

Honeydew Sago with Mango Ice cream

Yet another overdue post. I'm afraid I have plenty from last month and this month. For this post, Ah Chew Dessert takes the spotlight.

The Honeydew Sago costs around $3 (forgive me if it's wrong). It wasn't bad by my friend's standards, but I can't comment since I have yet to try it.

Red Bean on Boiled Egg with Milk
Fresh Milk Steamed Egg with Red Bean.

I ordered the above which have to be the best steamed egg I have eaten. It is very smooth, sweet and has no strong egg aftertaste unlike the egg puddings at Food Anytime. Perhaps this is due to the addition of milk? I made a mistake of ordering it with the red bean. The red bean is too strong. The exquisite taste of the steamed egg is covered up when eaten together. At $3, you might as well go for the original which costs $2.50.

Ah Chew Desserts is located at #01-11 Liang Seah Place

No comments:

Post a Comment